Friday, August 26, 2016

And again....

Vintage cat image off the internet

Not sure if this is done
I've been busy. The tag is oversize, 8 inches long. The two different shades of Dylusions orange paint were used on the background. I pulled the vintage cat image off the internet. Just google Halloween and click on google images.

This canvas is larger than what I normally work with. I believe it's 16x20 inches.  I first adhered vintage/antique papers with Liquitex gel medium, and let that dry overnight. Used a torn legal document I purchased in a pack in Hannibal, MO. last fall. Added some book text, the January page of a 1950 calendar, and a work book for counting from the late 1940's. The number 4 tag I made, as well as the circle numbers.

When I am uncertain if a piece is complete, I just prop it up somewhere and think about it for a few days. After a week if I'm not tempted to add something, it's done. Yeah, real complex method there.

Have a good weekend.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment