Thursday, May 6, 2021

In-between rain storms

This bee couldn't wait for me to plant the Foxglove.


Collage pieces from Klara, Gulfsprite, and some of my own

Gulfsprite sent me the magazine images, girl done in water color


acrylic paint in the background, then drew in ink, then pastel pencils

 My days are now revolving around the weather forecast. We have sun now, so I will get the dogs to the park before noon. Rain is moving in yet again. The grass is growing at top speed, so mowing is also in my future. Ah, springtime. Love it.

I am back to experimenting with products, which is a good thing. If I am buying all of this, I should be using it. The pastel pencils are by Stabilio, and color is intense. I didn't spray this page yet. Closed the journal and waiting to see if it smudges. I know next to nothing about chalk pastels, so will learn as I use them.

The water color girl was done with just one color, Neutral by Daniel Smith. I did use a Titanium Grey for her eyes, and a white Posca pen for highlights. I like this a lot, so more will be showing up. Create something today. You will feel better. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment