Thursday, March 4, 2021

I keep forgetting to post!

She is a mess and I don't care...

Glasses are a stencil from Gulfsprite. Collage girl is also from Gulfsprite


a friend told me if I posted this to Instagram, I would be blocked.

I didn't time this, but he let me pet him for at least 20 minutes.

craft acrylic paint on a file folder album

Final spread with collage

Florals are a napkin

Girl is a Gulfsprite Patreon lesson from last October. Collage elements are a download from Gulfsprite

Very little additional paint used. I enjoyed this technique

 Art journaling every single day, even when I don't feel like it. That and walking the dogs in fresh air that isn't trying to kill you with frigid temperatures has vastly elevated my mood. Plus, and this is huge, tomorrow I get my second Covid vaccination. People, I am eating out in about 2 weeks......maybe. I plan on wearing a mask until we are down to zero cases. Why not? 

Stay healthy. Create something. Smile. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment