Wednesday, February 24, 2021

And the beat goes on

Girl was done in watercolors, with acrylic glasses and a stencil

And a week later I changed it up

Patreon lesson with Gulfsprite using a drawing and collage

I wanted to try out more of the glasses in the stencil set

From a Patreon live stream with Gulfsprite. This is one of my favorites

colored pencils on top of acrylic and no, it ain't easy

Gracie, wearing a new washi tape. No, I don't know how this happened

Collage and acrylic painting inspired by all of the Patreon lessons from Gulfsprite



 All of the above are in the file folder journal I made. It is more than half full, and at this rate I will finish it within the next 2 weeks. The second file folder journal is done, just waiting to be started.

With the weather warming up, we are once again going for walks until the dog park dries out. Mud season here in Indiana. Today we walked in the next town to the south, and it was so nice to be out in the fresh air without 15 pounds of protective clothing. I exaggerate, but you get the idea.

Going to start some more journal pages....enjoy yourselves. Linda

2 comments:

  1. Great pages. I see a receipt for a package you sent to ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good eye, Miss Tracie!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete