Wednesday, February 17, 2021

12 straight days below freezing....

From a Patreon lesson with Gulfsprite, collages

Same collage lesson, but we were to create on a smaller scale

I think this was me venting about the impeachment. Imagine me venting....

Another collage lesson with Gulfsprite, extending a photo, and using the cut out image twice

I do love collage

Jake, as the supreme ruler of the house

The high heel shoe is original art from Gulfsprite

Gracie being Gracie

Once again practicing 3/4 faces. I think I do better if I use a reference photo

Youtube lesson with Gulfsprite


I had to shovel pathways for the dogs to poop

 I apologize for the weirdness of the blog with one photo twice. I uploaded that twice by mistake and now I can't delete it. Very strange. 

So. Have been busy every day because, let's be real here, there is nothing else to do. I am not walking dogs or going to the dog park when the air temperature is below 28 degrees. That is my cut off. The dogs are beyond bored. 5 straight days home with mom..... Gracie keeps eyeballing my purse. She knows where the car keys are. Weather update: we had 4 inches of snow on the ground before the Monday blizzard. That dumped, officially, 10.8 inches on this area. More snow coming in today, but suppose to be only 2 to 3 inches. Uh huh. I trust no one.

I have made reference in the past to the free videos from Gulfsprite on YouTube. Just wanted to let everyone know she has blocked access. There are other artists who will take an original idea and try to make it their own, and that has happened one too many times. So Christy is a pay only access now. As of March 1st, everything will be on Patreon. She has expanded her Etsy shop with new stencils, and I am waiting for delivery of a set of eye glass stencils. Should have been here, but alas. Snow. Now all my girls will be wearing glasses.....

Keeping an eye on local politics. The State Legislature is trying to stop gun permits. Can we say stupid? They are also wanting to stop licensing of barbers and hair stylists. Again. Stupid is as stupid does. When it comes to chemical being applied to my head, I would not want just anyone doing that. But this is Indiana. .......I so wish I could afford to live in Illinois. Stay safe. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment