Friday, February 5, 2021

Did I mention I hate winter???

Neurographic art with the Uniball pen, watercolor on the girl

Klara pointed out that the earrings look like dentures, so yes, I am embracing that concept.

Practice page for 3/4 faces, then just painted around the drawings and stenciled on top

Used a Sharpie pen in grey. It bleed through to the opposite sides of the pages

I absolutely hate this. Started with markers, switched to paint, and it will probably get collage over it

Girl is watercolor, background is acrylic paint


Acrylic paint and collage and bright colors to offset this dreary cold day

Acrylic background with pencil, girl is watercolor

Face is watercolor,everything else is acrylic paint. Used white paint on foam stamps for flowers and top


Collage on right from Gulfsprite, just played with colors and shapes. Leaves are a foam stamp, then painted inside

I have enough art supplies to take me to next year, almost, so just staying home and using what I have. Decided to add stamping when it appeals to me, because I just don't use my stamps enough. The great thing about foam stamps is you can use acrylic paint on them and not ruin the stamp. I used a dark green for the leaves, then painted inside with a yellow and green.

I enjoy creating the neurological drawings. It is relaxing. But I do not like painting inside the lines. Thought I would but found it tedious after about 10 minutes. Now I wish I had left the pages with grey lines alone because I really, really hate those colors together. Live and learn, and move on. 

Stay warm, stay safe, and get ready for the cold next week. Why yes, it can get worse....Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment