Saturday, March 13, 2021

Just stuff

Last Saturday at the dog park. Jake, Max, and Gracie watching a new dog come in.

Collage papers from Gulfsprite on the left, my stenciled flowers on the right. 

Trying to catch the gold paint I used on the glasses stencil

The ever changing art studio room. Don't blink, you might miss something

The closet is completely full

Paint carts are located behind my desk chair, which has paint on it. Imagine that..

Flowers are napkins

Lesson from Gulfsprite, colored pencils with an overlay of glazing paint

There is a failed painting underneath. Can you find it?

Christy has cats, so this is for her!

I am almost done with the first file folder journal I made in January. That didn't take long. Never worry, I only have a stack of incomplete journals standing by.

I have received both Covid vaccinations, and will start to venture out into the world (a bit) after next week. My county is opening up this Monday, so that means the masks will be off anyway. I will continue to wear a mask until the CDC recommends that we stop. Same goes for carrying disinfectant in the car, and washing my hands when I return home from anywhere. It's common sense.

Time for the dog park. Gracie is whining. Jake is hopeful. They rule my life....Linda 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment