Tuesday, January 5, 2021

So many classes.....

3/4 face drawing, facing to the right. Getting better

It's collage binge time....

This date can't get here fast enough. So much bull.

My Aussie at the dog park, eating grass and weeds. Because, ya know, I don't ever feed her..

3/4 face facing to the left, which should be easy because I am right handed. Nope!

Collage of magazine images, a napkin, washi tape


In the Dylusions journal with watercolor and stamping

Just messing around, trying to tie elements together

 I purchased some Spectra Fixit, which is a non-toxic spray for pastels, graphite, any product that will smudge. I had inadvertently already smudged the girl I drew on top of acrylic above before I thought to spray the page. Here is a tip if you use this product. Hold the bottle as far away as you can and still get spray on the page. I did not and had a very, very wet page for quite some time. Ended up blotting it and using my heat gun on the opposite side of the page to dry the paper fibers. Time will tell if it does indeed fix the graphite. 

I am not done with the 3/4 faces. It is getting somewhat easier, but only in one position. Practice, practice, practice. Go make some art. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment