Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Aches and Pains


This is from the Drawing tier on Gulfsprite's Patreon. There are 5 or 6 tiers this year, and she is starting us on a journey of drawing whimsical faces as she does. I did this in less than 15 minutes while watching the video. If you are interested, this tier is just $5 a month. Go to gulfsprite.com to sign up for Patreon.

https://www.lalymille.com/blog/my-art-journal-flip-through-video This is a French artist that I follow on Instagram and by email. She is a painter, but also does art journaling that is extremely complex and gorgeous. Usually starts with a magazine image, or image transfer, or a copy of her own work. I have watched this once, and now want to add to every single journal page in my current books. Ya gotta laugh, right? Enjoy!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment