Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Typical Monday

That is Kevin the tortoise, on the ground

Jonah, my new friend



Melissa and a bunny


I was quite popular last night


gel print in the Canson journal with collage



watercolor in the Canson mixed media journal
Bunny Yoga was quite the adventure last evening. Jonah decided I was a good person, and my yoga mat was his new home. For the first 35 minutes of class, I was adjusting my body around this rabbit. When we did downward facing dog, I had the giggles because Jonah was between my legs. Melissa was twisting so she could watch. She was also on the alert to make sure Kevin was not coming near her. I never knew she has a thing about turtles. Kevin had some nails. Long and sharp. I wanted a pic of his front legs but the dude moved too fast. Scales on the legs. We had a good stretching hour.

It was beyond safe for the dog park yesterday. The heat and humidity combined made it feel like 98, so we stayed home in the AC and I played in my mixed media journal. Finished up some of the gel print pages.

Enjoy your day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment