Monday, August 19, 2019

Good times

Mom? Open the door! Mom?

Ya gotta love gel plate printing

Think I am stopping here. 

Gel printing and stenciling

Gracie wanting to go out but it was storming
See this pic of my little girl, whining? Went on for 2 hours last night. She is such a creature of habit. Wanted to go out and lie in the yard, as she does every night. We had a much needed storm roll through, and it rained for over 2 hours. It was a long night.

The Gulfsprite live stream on Saturday was gel printing in your journal with stencils. So of course yesterday I pulled out my original 8x10 plate to do some printing. This was fun again. I did 6 pages, but the others still need some additional work.

Thinking I will do some printing with the smaller sizes. Enjoy your day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment