Friday, August 23, 2019

This was fun

Gel print with added stenciling and doodles

and a little stamping

love the tissue used for the top. Hate the girl


left side of journal spread

right side
The two heads on one page was a lesson in 30 Days with Gulfsprite. It was also a live stream segment. I used acrylic craft paint to do the face on top, watercolor to do the one on the bottom. Then used orange gouache to glaze over. It was the Caran d'Arche and covered more than what I wanted. Next time will use either watercolor or watered down acrylic. This page buckled immediately because I had already glued a magazine image to the reverse side of the page. Lessons are being learned, and that is what an art journal is for.

I have 2 Canson Mixed Media journals going, 2 Dylusions, 1 Dina Wakley, and not sure what else. My current goal is to finish 2 completely by the end of the year. I can do this.

Enjoy the cooler weather.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment