Saturday, February 9, 2019

Day 21


Decided to buy one set of Prima Watercolors and try them. This is the Tropical set

After adding more shading and pencil for depth

11x15 paper, Daniel Smith paints

Smaller circles are Prima, added paper

Added machine stitching in black thread


Yesterday was too cold to go out, so I drove my dogs nuts by cleaning, doing laundry, and working on art all afternoon. Don't worry, there were ear rubs and kisses in-between.

If you go to Pinterest and search for Danielle Donaldson, she has done circle projects over the years. Those inspired me to try this, but I wanted more color than what I had seen. I am going to try this on a smaller scale. I didn't think it was going to be a problem to bend and manipulate the watercolor paper through the sewing machine. Uh huh. Just a few inches too long, and it was a pain. I think a 10x10 piece of paper would be perfect.

Stay warm.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment