Saturday, January 19, 2019

Oh Boy

Why yes, there is a story here

Trying to develop my own girl for the new Danielle Donaldson class
I received a very nice gift from my Silver Sneaker classes in the form of a Visa card. I've held onto this since mid December, wanting to get something I truly needed. After stopping at Cathy's house the other day, I realized how old and uncomfortable my desk chair had become. So I purchased a new desk chair for the computer desk on sale at Office Depot. Brought that home, assembled it, had lunch and then sat in that chair for about a half hour at the computer. What a difference lumbar support and new padding make.

I knew I had purchased the last chair of that style at Office Depot, so off I went to Staples. Found another chair almost identical to the one at home, on sale, and bought it for the art studio. As always, Cathy is informed of where I am at and what I am buying, in case she needs to go out and buy something to match it. This is how we roll. It happens that Cathy did want a second chair for her craft/art room, and asked for the name of the one at Staples. I still had the box in the house, so as I walked towards the front door to take a pic, I said to the dogs something along the lines of "this is for Aunt Cathy".  Gracie then decided to stand guard because Aunt Cathy was going to come thru one of those doors. This is my life.

We have a winter storm watch. Either there will be 3 to 5 inches of snow, or 7 to 12 inches of snow, or 3 inches of ice. I started reorganizing the art studio last night. It is a mess, and I won't be able to work on any art until this is done. A great motivating factor, because of all those classes mentioned previously in this blog.

Stay safe.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment