Friday, November 30, 2018

It's Time to Plan

Tag number 80 from 2018 The 100 Days Project
Oh, no, not again!!! Yes!!!

This has been on my mind all week, so I googled when The 100 Day Project starts for 2019. It will launch on Sunday, January 20, 2019. I am excited.

This was a challenge that I saw through to the end, and the last 10 days were really tough. I had simply run out of ideas. But in the past 6 months I have taken a ton of new classes online, so yeah, all types of tags are floating around in my head.

I am still hanging 6 tags at a time on my decorative gate in the kitchen. One of the workers at Puppy Playground, Meranda, told me she thought they would look cool strung out and hung on a decorative cord or ribbon. I let her go through the stack and chose those she wanted. The remainder are still sitting in a drawer, but I will take them to a craft/art show this coming year.

If you would like more information, or wish to register for this challenge, the website is here.

Join us. The best takeaway I received from doing 100 days of art was getting out of my own head, if only for a few minutes every day. Besides, reading positive comments on Instagram is cool!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment