Sunday, October 7, 2018

This and That

stamping in an art journal for #printinktober


The spoiled brats always, always look up at Meranda at Puppy Playground. Me? Nope.
Have not really been in the mood to work on art. Too angry, depressed and disgusted. I am seeing some wonderful creations on Facebook and Instagram from female artists. Yeah, boy. Women who have never expressed their disappointment or frustration before are moving out of the shadows now. I hope, with all my heart, that THIS is the turning point in getting people involved.

The October challenge from Julie Fei Fan Balzer of stamping something every day is just not doing it for me. I now realize that she is using her own carved stamps. I have tried to carve before, but my hands cramp up before I can complete anything. Using commercial stamps in an unconventional way is cool, but truthfully, just not feeling it.

Have a wonderful day. Vote.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment