Thursday, September 20, 2018

TBT

Gracie 2009

Gracie 2009

2018

2018

2018

2018
My girl is doing great. I hope your animals are all doing well. This is just a reminder that we should hug our pets and take care of them. They look to us for shelter, food, compassion and love. It is also our responsibility to protect animals.

That brings me to the rant that is about to start on Facebook. I am tired of being politically silent because of the bullies and hatred that exist behind the keyboards. You know what? This is one subject where I will and have made a stand: animal abuse.

President Trump has signed into law allowing the slaughter of bear cubs and wolf pups in Alaska. This is despicable and abhorrent. So I posted a photo of Trump signing a bill, and asked, "Please, to my Republican friends, explain this to me. I don't understand. How does this make America great again?"

As of this morning, I had one private message from a Republican kind of relative (related to my stepkids) with an accusation of rape against a female Democratic member of Congress.

Now. This male member of my extended family thinks I will let this fly. Wrong. I posted that I had received his message, and that it didn't explain the animal abuse directed to bear cubs and wolf pups. Can he?

This battle technique that the Republican party has developed of misdirecting the attention of the masses has to stop. I am mad as hell, and I am so very tired of being bullied by this administration.

Vote in the midterms. Vote in the midterms. Vote in the midterms.
Thank You.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment