Monday, September 3, 2018

Deep breathing is always helpful

Flowers growing in a pot on the deck

B is for Babble

Babble: incoherent speech

This stamp reminded me of Jake, so I bought it
I was just on Facebook and had to get off. Every once in awhile someone posts a photo or saying that is so blatantly racist, unethical, mean, and false that I can no longer scroll through the website. I reported it. Not my first time, and I'm sure it won't be my last. Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But then it should be stated that THAT is your opinion and not the truth. Of course it can't be proved. So yeah, I will report it.

All of us are responsible for calling out falsehoods. Every citizen of this country.

Yesterday was blazing hot and humid, so the dogs an I spent the afternoon in the house. I was in and out of the studio, and will repeat that today. Due to the heat, we will go to the dog park at 8am. Yes, you did read that correctly. Anything after 10am is unbearable to me and the dogs.

Fall. Come on down and join us. I am so ready.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment