Sunday, September 2, 2018

Art Journaling and whatnot

OOPS! Did I say what I was thinking?

In the smaller Dylusions journal from a pic off the net

Playing with acrylics

And using the wedge




I have a stack of blank tags sitting on the desk. When there is paint left over on my palette or brush, or on the wedge, I grab a tag and smear it. Then it eventually will be finished with more paint, inks, stamping, collage, whatever catches my attention. The word "essentials" is from a fashion ad in an old Harper's Bazaar.

I bought the stamp "Well, aren't you a  little ray of pitchblack" on Friday. Yeah, its' cute and sarcasm at it's finest but also very, very true. So fed up with toxic people. We all know some. This is my little slice of rebellion.

Stay cool. Summer is hanging on. And on. I am so ready for autumn, lower humidity, and cooler nights.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment