Monday, August 13, 2018

This and That

One of the dogs that did demos on training at Woofstock

Walk? I don't think so. 

Dega! Look at your mom and Aunt Linda



A 10 week old Westie puppy that came to Woofstock

At home on Sunday. Gracie is eating a locust. Because I starve her. Right....

This did not work out. At all.

Just messing in a handmade accordian journal
Woofstock is over. We had a nice crowd, but for whatever reason the people that were suppose to collect $5 a car load for entry sat down under a canopy and didn't. I have heard from several dog park people that the event was very nice, they had a good time, but how were we raising funds?

Done. Done. Done. Done. Can I say done one more time? Done!!!

Nothing big in the art department, just messing around. Trying different water soluble pencils with acrylic paint, charcoal, whatever grabs my attention. Time to let go and relax. Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment