Thursday, August 16, 2018

Being Lazy

Based on a Toni Burt video from YouTube

But used a drawing on Instagram from Finelagrace


Oh, Jake. Really?

Tag from yesterday, done in acrylic paint

Important to play
I have not watched any of the various online classes lately. Just not in the mood. It happens. So instead I have been doing some collage, as on the lady above. I added some tissue pieces to a sheet of acrylic paper from Strathmore. Then pulled gesso over it with a palette knife and let it dry overnight. The drawing was done with a mechanical PaperMate pencil, then water color was added. It beads on the gesso, giving an interesting effect.

Cathy and I both purchased a 4 tube set of Jane Davenport's facial paints on sale this week. I wanted to try them, so the tag was done with one of her colors. The remainder of the paint is Waverly Chalk paint, and a little Tim Holtz Distress Paint.

Just playing. Wandering through supplies, seeing what I like or don't want to use again. Sometimes that is what you have to do.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment