Saturday, July 21, 2018

What happened?


Don't turn around, Gracie. No, I won't.
I kind of lost my motivation to work on art. I do go into the studio and dabble for maybe half an hour, not really producing anything. Or maybe this misc. stuff is just warming up for something good. Who knows?





Hibiscus at the Avon Wedding Barn, as you climb the stairs. 
Cathy and I checked out a wedding venue yesterday here in Avon for her niece. It is very nice. But holy cow, folks. I had no idea these places were so expensive. No wonder they are popping up all over. In our area, you can use this barn, or the Avon Gardens, which started as a nursery and now puts up tents for events, or the township park pavilion. I'm sure there are others as well, but your pockets must be deep. 

Enjoy your weekend. 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment