Thursday, July 12, 2018

TBT

In the Cascades, Washington state

I was shooting in color, but this is what the camera did with the light

Part of the Chihuly exhibit at the Space Needle, Seattle WA

Chihuly

Chihuly
All of the above are from late August, 2013. Hard to believe that vacation was 5 years ago.

Pat and I are flying to Asheville, NC in September for a quick trip. The Biltmore estate is exhibiting Chihuly glass scattered in the gardens and in the mansion, and I want to see more of this incredible artist.  The above are glass. Yes, blown glass. Not only are they magnificent, but he produces large enough quantities of his art for it to be displayed all over the world. If you have the good fortune to see a Chihuly display, please also try to see it at night. The art at the Space Needle in Seattle is breathtaking.

I cleaned up the studio yesterday, and put all the tags in a drawer. I need to consider what I am going to do with them. There are 126 completed tags, from the 100 Day Project, and the 26 Weeks of Affirmations. A few more colorful, summertime feel tags are hanging in the kitchen on the garden gate. But I want to use them for something special. Accepting ideas!

Gracie turned her butt to me when I aimed the new phone for a photo. Nice.

But Mama's boy always comes through. Love ya, Jake.
Stay cool. Heat is building back in. Yeah, summer....
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment