Sunday, July 29, 2018

Five minutes in Seven Days

Today starts the week long challenge from Southern Girl Designs on Instagram. If you want to follow along, or just want to find us, the hashtag is: #southerngals5x7.

I wanted to test Distress Paints from Tim Holtz. Like Cathy and I needed one more bottle of paint, right? We wanted 2 colors in particular that Mindy Lacefield keeps using in her classes. Fortunately for us, we found a store closing out the paint, and bought colors we like. Did we get the two we needed? No, we did not. Laughter is good for the soul.

This tag was sitting on my table, and I grabbed it to wipe gesso off a Catalyst wedge. Then decided that would make a good background for the new stencil I just bought. This is a 12x12 with several images from Rebekah Meier, by TCW.

And there you go. A 5 minute tag.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment