Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day 97

Today's tag is a reminder to myself

Not going well at all
I have a mental block with the last 10 tags. There are only 3 days left, and not one of them is complete. I sat in that studio for over an hour yesterday, working on 5 tags at once. Pitched 2 of them in the trash I was so disgusted. Is it because we are to the end? Or am I only good for like 90 days worth of ideas? Makes me wonder.....

The Mindy's Art Club and the online classes we bought in the past few weeks are a challenge. I am enjoying the work, but have a long, long way to go. The above was just play, using Faber Castel water color pencils, Derwent Inktense water color pencils, and Neocolor II's.  The more I use the products, the better I will understand them. Have to say, the most intense color is with the Caran D'Ache Neocolor II crayons.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment