Saturday, July 7, 2018

Day 96

Stamping and water colors

Swatches of new water color pencils
Today's tag has 3 stamps from the same Tim Holtz collection. I went into the Tim drawer of my stamp stash looking for a particular image. I saw this collection that I had obviously purchased sometime ago and never used. Hmmmm. And a new tag was born. Used Daniel Smith water colors and Caran D'Ache NeoColor II's for the background.

Made another purchase yesterday. The above swatches are from a set of 24 Faber Castel water color pencils. I have a set from Prisma, and have not been happy with them. The colors are okay but the ability to move the pigment is not, so decided I needed another brand to try. I think these are going to work out well. My other new favorites are Derwent Inktense pencils, and Caran D'Ache Museum Aquarelle. But in order to buy a complete set of the Museum pencils, I first need to rob a bank. On DickBlick.com, they are 5 bucks apiece. Yikes.

My phones random impulses to skip from WiFi to data usage is getting worse. I must address that problem today. Sigh. Technology is suppose to make life easier, right? Right???
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment