Sunday, July 1, 2018

Day 90

Today's tag is a little of this, a little of that. The marks on the left are ancient rub-ons from my stash of Christy Tomlinson products. Old. So old. But they still worked.

I decided to mow the back yard last night at 7:45. It had started to cool off slightly, was in the high 80's, and it so needed to be done....for the second time this past week. Yes. Growing that fast. I lightly sprayed OFF on my legs and arms and went to work. Still light out, of course, but as we all know that is the bewitching hour for mosquitoes. I must have missed some spots with the OFF. We will not discuss the spots that I have bites, but suffice to say today's mosquitoes have figured out how to bypass the areas with bug repellant, and move to where there is none.

Bless their hearts. Do they have hearts?
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment