Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 71


I added some base coats to this tag with a brayer, then pulled out a circle stencil. Have a ton of circle stencils, in all sizes, because there is something about a circle that appeals to me. The stamped letters are from a set from Paper Artsy, and I wish it had a question mark. Seem to be asking a lot of questions in my art lately. The red stickers are from a very old Jenni Bowlin scrap book set. Ribbon is again, very old. Scrap bookers do not throw much away....right, Tracie?

I am stuck. I have one more completed tag as of this morning, and no ideas, and no direction. This happens. Being determined to finish the entire 100 days on time is what has motivated me for over 2 months. Something will pop out by tonight, I'm sure.

Can I? Why yes, yes I can. And so can you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment