Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Day 30

Kind of a story on this below

Remember the Easter bunnies from Aunt Cathy? Uh huh
I took the pic of the bunny with the leg off after Gracie had performed her little surgery. This was sent to Cathy in a text message as follows: Dearest Auntie. I don't know what happened. One minute the bunny was fine, the next this happened. I love you a bunch, Gracie.

That was followed by a second text message that said: AC. My sister is full of shit. Love ya, Jake.

Aunt Cathy responded with a question for Gracie: Isn't that the boy bunny, that belongs to Jake?  And we chatted about that....

The tag: the base coat was a pretty blue with circles that had no contrast. So i stenciled,, and sprayed and went too far. I had just bought a new bottle of 91% Rubbing alcohol, so I put some on a paper towel and scrubbed. It removed part of the acrylic spray and paint, leaving this mottled look behind. Yep. Done.

Have a good one.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment