Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Day 29

This was such a hot mess, but then once again I remembered to just start layering on top of the mess. I think I need to have a tattoo with that on my arm. Started as a gel plate print, went on to lots of stenciling, some of it with the Neon colors from Golden heavy body acrylics. Loving the layers.

If you are looking for inspiration, there is a YouTube video that was just added last week by artbypam. She is also known as sewcrazi, both on Instagram and YouTube. The date of the video is April 22nd, and she does a long flip through of one of her recent art journals. Holy Hannah, that woman is so talented. She talks about each page, and lists on the page who inspired her, and what products she used. I kind of, sometimes do that, but now realize how valuable that information can be down the road. As of today, I will take the time to add details to every journal spread.

Have a great spring day. Ever the optimist, it could still spit snow flurries......
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment