Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

This week we are at the letter "N", for notice



I made this to announce the 100 day project starts Tuesday on Instagram
I am not an observant person. People have commented repeatedly, to me, over the years that they saw me in a grocery store, or driving, wherever, and I would not respond to them. It isn't because I don't like you, it is because I am not looking around. I never have. When I'm driving, I am driving, and not easily distracted. It is just too dangerous. And in a store? My mind is on what I need and getting the hell out of there.

Notice. I would like to notice more of what is here now, in this moment. To enjoy this small slice of time, because the moments have gone by way too rapidly.

I am so looking forward to #the100dayproject2018 on Instagram. There sits a stack of 52 prepped tags in my studio, waiting for finishing touches. On the one above, I gel printed acrylic paint, then stamped the small pie chart and painted the sections with acrylic. The colorful "the" and "project" are very old scrapbooking embellishments from K and Company. the "100 day" are ancient rub-ons from Making Memories. Bottom of the tag is a piece of paper I ran threw a Seth Apter embossing folder, then water colors, then Big Brush Pitt Pens. In fact, I have Pitt Pens all over this tag. Love those!

Join us this week. Going to be fun.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment