Wednesday, March 21, 2018

#Layerstitchesclass2018

Back cover of junk journal

Front cover before I started to add stuff

Afterwards

I like that it has dimension
We are to the end of the Ashli Oliver class. I am ready for the next one! Actually, I think I am going to do another journal, just because I have the materials on hand and it is a very freeing exercise in art.

The large sheet of water color paper that I used for the covers was from a Dina Wakely class I took last summer. So the yellow, orange and turquoise paint was Dina's, and I pulled that out to match colors and continue with the theme of circles. The dot and heart papers are scrap book papers from Hobby Lobby, torn into pieces. All of the smaller bags I used on this project are also The Paper Studio line of sacks from Hobby.

I have 2 more videos to watch on the final touches to this, then I am done. I will post more photos if I end up adding anything along the way.

Today is the 2nd day of spring, and we have a sprinkling of snow on the ground. Got to love the midwest!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment