Thursday, March 1, 2018

Art Journaling

Double page spread in a junque journal

Water colors on top of acrylic


Close up of another spread that is incomplete

Part of an old gel plate print was used as a page

Adding collage to a blank page, gel prints to the right
I am in search of that "sweet spot" in mixed media, the point when you know you have enough layers of paint. The difference between the current attempts and past journals is my approach to try just about anything. I am starting with either craft paint or collage, then adding more paint, more collage, or water colors. I have even pulled out the Pitt pens. Doubt I will ever stop using those, as it was a basic tool in our old She Art classes. Right now, just enjoying the journey. See where it will take me.

Have a good one.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment