Monday, January 1, 2018

It's a New Year

First affirmation for 2018: AVOW

Hard to see, but this is metallic gold Marabu spray. Love it.

The beginning stages of a new abstract
I have classes I have yet to complete, and may never finish. Stacks of tags are on the table, the sewing machine is still out, and I started a new 12x12 gallery canvas with collage pieces from the trash. Do you see them, under the grey paint? I used left over hand made stencil pieces from the last gel plate session, and adhered them to the canvas for texture. This canvas started with Golden paints in Green Gold and Indian Yellow Hue. Nope. Changed to shades of grey in Martha Stewart and Blick acrylic paints.

To kick start myself into working in the journal at least once a week, I plan on doing a spread around the word for the week, along with a tag.

Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment