Saturday, January 6, 2018

It is still cold. That is all.

Embossing powders. I am in love

Took this screen shot off my phone to send to Pat

The first photo is one of the die cuts I did the other day. This is a Seth Apter die from Spellbinders. Seth is still selling these off of his website, but has stated that he will no longer be designing for Spellbinders in the future. I cut 3 layers and glued them together, let dry. Then painted with a neutral grey paint from Martha Stewart's line. Used Versa embossing ink on top of the paint, then sprinkled Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and heat set. THAT is the silver. The one white ring is Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel, which contains flecks of gold.

My plan is to do a set of three different die cuts in embossing powders, and mount on a mixed media background canvas. Working on it. I have changed my mind several times. 

It's cold. Really, really cold. I hate the cold.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment