Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Affirmations and Misc

Week 2 is the letter "B"


This spread was changed and added to numerous times

full sheet of watercolor paper

close up of texture
I had tech issues yesterday, so did not get this post up when I wanted. It happens.

For the weekly affirmations, I am making an effort to chose words I don't normally use. I have not ever used the word "bellwether".  In 2018, every man, woman, child and dog should be a bellwether. Set the pace, be a leader, be a starter....

A few weeks ago, there was a post from GelliArts on gel plate printing with water colors. I pulled out the small circle gel plate and a variety of water colors and tried it. Did not work at all like the video, and in fact was more difficult than I thought it would be. I set this piece of paper to the side, and it dried for several days. The next time I had the 8x10 gel press out, I decided to do a print of pale acrylic on top of the water color paint. Love this. Love, love, love this. It is going to be framed at some point.

Enjoy your day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment