Sunday, January 14, 2018

Affirmations and journaling

Tag I made a few weeks ago for the letter "C"

Spread in the smaller Dylusions journal

No reason, I just love this face

Reminds me of the ice and snow on the ground. Close up of left hand page

Got up in the middle of the night and did this over the hodge podge that was

Playing with patterns and layers in the junk journal


And here is this week's word in the journal. Obviously a word not used in Washington DC

Aplomb. I like that word.
I hardly ever start with an untouched page in any of the art journals. So what I recently started to do is slap on paint or sprays, whatever, in at least 3 before I do anything. Let that dry and come back and hit it. Finding this motivating and encouraging, so a new habit has been born.

Also pulling out gel prints on cardstock and deli paper and using them. Whether it is in bits and pieces, or shapes, doesn't matter. If I truly love the entire print, it will be added as a page in one of the junque journals.

Be safe and stay warm. Even if you are in Florida!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment