Friday, December 29, 2017

#charmingchallenge2018

Amos, the supply stealing dog
Hey. It is almost January, and time to reassess our art goals. Or our life goals. Whatever goals you are thinking about, this is the traditional time to reevaluate what it is you want, what you can accomplish reasonably, and the path to getting to the end.

I was trying to come up with a word for myself, for 2018. Then I reread Roben-Marie's blog about the #charmingchallenge2018 on Instagram. This starts January 1st. Every week you will make a charm with one word that begins with that week's letter. For next week, January 1st, you would pick a word that begins with the letter "A" that applies to you in some way.

Do I want to make charms? Not exactly. Not my style, although I love that type of mixed media. What I am after is the weekly affirmations, to search my brain for a word beginning with that letter. I just think it will be fun to follow along with that hashtag on Instagram.

So here is MY deal: I am going to make a tag every week with MY affirmation word. I invite you along for the ride. To read Roben's concept, go here.  It is the latest post as of today.

Almost Happy New Year. 80 days to spring, people. 80. Count them.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment