Thursday, December 28, 2017

Baby it's cold outside

Yes? Did you want something??

My good side, mom.

What?

Tried to take a "boopmynose" pic for Instagram

This was posted to Instagram
Not sure if it is the release of stress from the holidays, various appointments for the past month, or what, but this week is kicking my butt. Have not done anything, really, in the studio. This is normally the time of year I have at least 3 projects going, and I feel the need to get into that mode of energy. It will come.

In the meantime, welcome to my world of dogs that demand attention because they are bored. Too, too cold for the dog park. High yesterday was 9. I am not a fan of winter, but very cautious of keeping the dogs outside, particularly at their age. They are both seniors now. So I stand at the back door when they go out, timing how long they have been in the yard. Jake is very good for coming right back. Gracie, on the other hand, has to be coaxed sometimes, then will limp to the door because one of her hind paws is sensitive. Sigh.

Whatever you do, enjoy your day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment