Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Tags

Very old scrap book paper with new Tim Holtz stamps

The man and tree are from the Tim Paperdolls Christmas collection

Old paper, new stamps

The kitchen gate, so far
I have a stack of Christmas tags already complete. The problem is I put them away for safe keeping when the house was for sale, and I do not remember where they are. There are 5 boxes in the garage, and I know they are in one of those boxes. Just don't feel like tearing into those at this point in time. So let's make new tags! Yeah.

The tag in the upper left hand corner is a combination of Dyan Reavley Merry Christmas stamp, colored with markers,  a Tim stamp for "Dec. 25th", Tim stamps for the background trees and other marks, and the paper doll from this year's collection. The new stamp set (new to me) with the profile of Santa, and the Merry & Bright are Tim's. As is the Happy Holidays and the 3 ornaments. The shiny tag is metal hand embossed over very old grunge board letters that were first glued down. I did this tag 6 or 7 years ago, and the alcohol ink I used for coloring the metal sheet was faded. So today it was touched up with markers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment