Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Art Journaling

Front of small Dylusions journal

Rear cover of Dylusions journal

Front cover of my new junque journal

Rear cover of same journal

first spread on inside front cover and first page

I trimmed down class projects so I could bind them into the journal



I had done some girls on water color paper that I really wanted to save. Knowing me and my twice a year cleaning frenzy, the best way to save these was to bind them into a journal. I had to trim the water color papers to fit, but that's okay. Nothing essential was left behind.

The covers of the smaller Dylusions journal were the blank, bland tan and it was bugging me. I applied a layer of gesso, then collaged deli papers that were hanging around. Really on a quest to use up painted/stamped/stenciled papers. The new junque journal is all gelli prints and tags. Going to be fun to play with.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment