Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday, Humid Sunday

Mixed Media on a wood panel

The left mixed media on a wood panel



gardens in front of Touch of Class florist in Crete, IL.

I really like this idea. Took this for Cathy to see


I had a quick trip up to see the kids and grand kids this weekend for high school graduations. During my stay, I received a hair color treatment from my stepdaughter as my Mother's Day present. The front of the building where Tammie has her business is full of flowers, color, and art. The building houses 3 businesses: Touch of Class florist, Becoming You Salon, and Teresa Fe-Fe Art Studio and Clothing design. In case you are ever in Crete, Illinois, this is on Main Street, north side of the road, just west of the famous "yes, we have 1,000 trains a day" railroad crossing.

The gardens are beautiful, but what really caught my eye were the 2 large canvases framing the picture window of the artist studio. What a great idea! They appear to be canvas or wood,  done in house paint. Or perhaps she sealed them with something. Her studio wasn't open or I would have gone in and asked.

I have been slowly adding more art items to the Etsy shop. Take a look if you are so inclined. Adding listings to Etsy is not fast, so I do it when I can.
Have a relaxing Sunday.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment