Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Faces yet again

There is a young artist in Georgia who is exceptional. Her website is here. I have paid for and downloaded 3 of her online classes, and they are all excellent quality. Can I paint like Ashli? No. Will I ever be able to? I sincerely doubt it, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

She now has a new class called 5 minutes. It is about grabbing 5 minutes within your day to do something in your art journal. Or make a card. Or draw. But it's about the daily habit of setting aside just 5 minutes. Well worth the price of, are you ready, $5. Yes. 5 bucks for an online class. Go now, please.

This is the double page spread I did after watching the videos. It is water color, some acrylic white paint, and a little Faber Castell gelato. So it put me back in the mood for more faces.

More to come.
Linda

2 comments: