Monday, June 12, 2017

Summer Flowers

Clematis in Melissa's backyard

Clematis


No idea what these are called, but love that color

Impatiens

My legs and feet, Dega washing them

Love this

Make a great abstract painting



Dega on top of the patio table. His favorite spot
Melissa needed someone to let the boy out yesterday, so of course I said yes. We had several moments together, just us. He kissed me a lot, and proceeded to "clean" my shoes with his tongue, then continue up both legs. Not satisfied that he had done a good job cleaning, he repeated the process. That boy has a BIG tongue.

Her backyard is so peaceful with shade and color, and privacy. I am jealous. I love where I live except for the backyard and the fact that it is open to 4 neighboring houses. No privacy. I have considered a privacy fence, except my land slopes down so if I was sitting on the deck, the neighbors could still see me. The chain link fence is here to stay until it falls apart. Or rusts. Then I might just leave it as an artistic statement....

Stay cool. The summer heat is here in full force.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment