Sunday, March 5, 2017

Random Thoughts

6x6 inch gallery canvas

Side view

Journal spread that is done. I think.



Practicing lettering. A lot!


This is a totally random post, so bear with me.

First, I sold a grouping of 5 canvases at Molly's store. This was yesterday, and she told me in a text message. I knew that my stock was getting low and had told Molly I would be bringing more in. Now it is really "kick it into high gear" time. I had been waylaid all week long with the latest obsession of making journals, and working in the one I made myself.

So this morning I turned on the Hallmark channel to watch mysteries I have already seen (you then know the killer, right?), and work on some canvases. This involved walking back and forth to the studio room, driving Jake nuts. Jake has to be by me every single minute. I might try to bring in another dog, or abandon him....

The 6 by 6 inch canvas was covered in torn pieces of scrap book papers, then lightly painted with Dylusions. I cut the hearts out of Gel plate prints, and adhered them all with gel medium. There are 3 more in progress in different colors, that now I am not sure about. Sigh.

Thanks for stopping by. Taking a break and heading to the dog park.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment