Sunday, January 22, 2017

Wow!

A quick journal page yesterday morning


Short walk at Town Hall park. Jake enjoying the breeze
I used to love to walk. It was nothing for me to walk the dogs for 90 minutes, almost daily. But as the scoliosis has progressed, and the nerve compression has increased, I am no longer able to walk more than short distances. I have never felt more helpless than yesterday, while I watched the world walk/march for equality and truth. So I did what I was capable of, sending messages of gratitude to those marching, words of encouragement, and cheering from the sidelines.

It is no longer about what party you choose. It is about not losing our rights. Freedom of the press, Freedom of Speech, equality for all. My heart is now filled with hope for the future.

Thank You.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment