Thursday, January 5, 2017

TBT













The above photos are from December 12, 2010. I thought it would be fun to visit some mini albums I've made in the past that were focused more on scrapbooking than on mixed media or painting. And now I remember how much I loved these. This particular album was sold at a craft show the following year.

The base was a chipboard album from Maya Road - their oversized luggage tag. I used that form for albums and for wall hangings. The paper is from KaiserCraft, a company that is still with us. Always unique, always a best seller, Cathy and I loved working with both the paper and embellishments.

It's snowing here. Will try to spend the afternoon in the studio, with "let us out so we can come back in" breaks for the dogs. Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment