Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Stuff

8x8 on top of a mess that I am not happy with


8x8

Mini chipboard album

inside pages


I have decided to have a spring craft/art open house. In order to do that, I need to get busy and stockpile some pieces.

A few months ago I had an idea for a set of 3 8x8 canvases. I adhered some old book pages, then added some paint. Hit a wall in the creative process, and put them on a shelf. So last week they came down, and the first 2 photos give you an idea of where they are at. I hate them. Now that I see the photographs, they are not staying in this stage. This happens, and I'm sure I am not the only artist that has this problem. I look at this experience as just that: a way to learn how to fix a problem, when to let something go, when a project is completed to my satisfaction. Onward.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment