Thursday, May 19, 2016

Vacation

Early morning beach walk

Love the ocean

Starting the sunset dolphin cruise

That blob in the center is a dolphin

I have a cousin who lives in Foley, AL., which is part of Gulf Shores. That entire area is white sand, beaches, boat launches, and amazing food. Ocean and rivers, bays and the Gulf.

Needless to say, I had a great time. Driving down I was still fighting a cold, but after spending 2 hours out on the water for a dolphin cruise, my sinuses miraculously opened, and not only could I breathe easier, I could once again taste food. Shrimp to be precise. Crab, catfish, grouper, more shrimp, and I think you get the idea.

I'd never been to Alabama. It is a long state, taking 6 hours to drive from the Tennessee line to Gulf Shores. Everyone was polite, and it was a pleasant experience. And it is hot. The sun is more intense. So glad I had hats to wear. Trust me, you need them.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment