Monday, March 7, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday

From the Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday online class

March 2nd. A favorite quote.


Art journaling on water color paper
If you are interested, you can sign up for the Inspiration Wednesday online class here. It is $35 for the entire year, and you receive an email link to a video every other Wednesday. I think the total for the year is 23 or 24. Well worth the money. This is the second year I have done this, and it forces me to think outside my comfort zone and explore new materials. As Cathy and I have discovered, crafting and mixed media art are all about buying new tools and paints, organizing everything you have bought, and trying the new stuff, constantly. And maybe, just maybe, you might make something after all of that is done.

Yes, we are crazy. Why do you ask??
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment